We strive to make every visit to our office as pleasant as possible.
THIS PAGE WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN COMING TO OUR OFFICE FOR YOUR VISIT.
Please take a moment to look over What to Bring on Your First Visit and New Patient Forms
- You will be greeted by one of our friendly receptionists at our front desk.
- We will ask for a photo ID and your insurance card so we can make copies for our records.
- We will hand you some forms to sign and fill out.
- If you fill out the New Patient Forms ahead of time, your check-in will be much faster.
- Once the forms have been filled out, and your copay (if any) has been received, one of our medical assistants will bring you to an intake room.
- An assistant will ask you some questions about your pain, your medical history, and medications you are taking.
- If you have any MRIs, x-rays, or CT scans, the assistant will make copies of them and return them to you.
- The assistant will take your blood pressure and temperature.
In the Exam Room:
- When you are in the exam room, your physician will ask you some questions about your pain and health.
- The physician will perform a physical examination to better assess your pain.
- Any MRIs, x-rays, and/or CT scans reports will be reviewed and explained to you.
- The physician will explain what may be causing your pain.
- The physician will recommend and explain treatment options for your pain.