For ease and quick check-in, new patients should bring the following on their first visit to Community Pain Medicine:
- A form of photo I.D., such as a driver’s license
- Current insurance card(s)
- A list of all medications (with the names and dosages) that are currently being taken
- Reports of any related MRIs, CT Scans and/or x-rays
- The name of the pharmacy where prescribed medications can be picked up
You can also fill out the New Patient Forms, and bring them in with you to your visit for a quicker check-in.
Please note, our office does not prescribe any narcotics.